Finally has more than one meaning in this title. Our last week of the semester included finishing up our classes - finals week. Everyone says the semester you get engaged is your worst semester grades wise. Unfortunately, I'd have to agree. We also finished taking care of some things for the wedding (a cake and flowers). Now the Princess left to a foreign country with her family while I went home. She'll be joining me in about 1 week. So I am missing her terribly!
On the plane ride home I started feeling a little sick. By the time I came home, fell asleep, and woke up the next morning I felt like I had the flu! We went in to the doctor and all she said was that I had something viral that could really be treated. So I'm trying to get better sleeping in and watching hallmark movies and planet earth on blue ray. Bottom line, I can't wait for my sweetheart to get back! The plan is to take some more pictures over break, so stay tuned!
I can't imagine getting married while school is on. Who could concentrate on classes and homework?
ReplyDelete