Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Superhero really is brave!

I just found some pictures of an adventure my Superhero and I had. For one of his classes they are assigned what are called "Get Out of Your Rut" exercises. They are assigned to do something that is a little out of the their comfort zone to push their creative abilities.  This particular week they were assigned to eat something they never had before. Of course, my Superhero being the daring man that he is, couldn't just eat anything normal. We went to small, whole-in-the-wall Mexican shop to eat tacos. I just got the standard beef, but he DEFINITELY did not. He ordered a cow tongue, a cow intestine, and a cow head taco. He actually ate them! And he said one of them wasn't that bad. I can't remember which tacos were which in the picture, but kudos to my Superhero being the brave man that he is!!




He did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment